Lost on Campus


Tshirt || Bonds
Skirted Romper || ASOS
Scarf || Diana Ferrari (Similar)
Shoes || Diana Ferrari
Photo Credit // Shay + Renee

When this post goes live, I'll be on a plane to New York! How Exciting! Since I may not have regular access to a computer, and since I'd rather enjoy it than publish it, I won't be blogging from New York. Instead, I'm queuing a bunch of throwbacks for the next few Thursdays till I get back, at which point I'll fill you in on my trip! As a note, anytime I tag anything as a throwback, it's something that happened before my gap semester began.

It may have happened a few weeks ago, but this isn't a throwback just yet. I spent a day with some friends on my ex and future campus. Our campus has a beautiful lake which, during the winter months went mostly unappreciated. So as soon as the sun stepped out to play - the students reemerged, totes in tow, and splayed themselves on the grass. 

This was also the first time I've worn a skirt in a non formal setting in a Winter length time. It was the first time I'd worn this particular skirt, and it was a little short for my liking, but isn't it adorable! The colour of that scarf is my favourite new Spring colour - in reality it's got a bit more of a purple tone to it, like a plum sort of colour - it's stunning. 

Happy Spring everybody! At this point, I'm probably in the Northern Hemisphere already - so happy Autumn/Fall to me! Remember to follow the blog with the blogspot button on the left of this post or the google+ button underneath it! Exciting things to come soon - throwbacks to Central Coast, New Zealand, Bangladesh, Burma and of course New York. 

I've got the Travel bug! 

P.S. I know that seasons aren't supposed to be capitalised, but I always thought they were more important than months so at very least, they should be considered pronouns. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Joy(eeta)

20 year old quasi student from Sydney, Australia.