Throwback Thursday. Last December I finally made my way over to visit our Oceania neighbours. I can't believe I went eighteen years without seeing the beauty of this amazing country, especially considering how close it is to home.
I've read that the South Island is the place to be if you want to see the immense beauty of New Zealand's nature. Can you imagine then, what the South Island looks like if these photos were all taken on the North Island? I wish I could identify where all these photos were taken, but unfortunately all I know is that they were all taken en route to the Taupo area from Wellington.
I hope we meet again some time soon, New Zealand. Love you long time.
P.S. Perhaps on a future Thursday I'll post the amazing/embarrassing skydiving photos from when we reached Taupo. There's actually a lot I have to say about it.















0 comments :
Post a Comment